The most innovative, popular, and playful freeride ski in the world, the all-new SOUL 7 HD blends instinctive versatility and ease-of-use with progressive freeride performance. Featuring all-new Air Tip 2.0 and Carbon Alloy Matrix technologies, at 106mm underfoot the all-new SOUL 7 HD is lighter, and more powerful, with the uncompromising versatility to go wherever the snow takes you.
- SKILL LEVEL- Advanced to expert skier seeking out powder and ungroomed conditions. We recommend you should be skiing 80% of your time in powder/ungroomed terrain and 20% on groomed to get the most from this ski.
- SPECS- 136-106-126 with a 17m turning radius in a 180 cm ski.
- ROCKER- A profile with 50% standard camber in the center of the ski and 50% rocker at the tip and tail. The slight underfoot camber makes the skis grippy on groomed trails. The tip rocker makes its presence felt, giving better flotation in powder and paving the way for new experiences without tiring the skier. The tail rocker gives better steering and control.
- AIR TIP and TAIL- The tip and tail are honeycomb with air for maximum lightness. Anytime you have less weight at the ends, the skis become easier to swing around. The ski's weight is redistributed, the tip and tail are lightened for greater ease, safety and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski to maximize control and power beneath the skier's feet.
- CONSTRUCTION- Technology developed by Rossignol's racing department combining an ultra light Paulownia wood core with a carbon alloy matrix blend including Basalt. The complementary duo of technologies gives all skiers the opportunity to get up close and personal with those snow covered peaks and explore new ladscapes with absolute composure.
- MORE CONSTRUCTION- Solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30 degrees to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.