The Rossignol Experience 80W Ci is perfect for an accomplished skier looking to push her limits further. The Rossignol Experience 80W skis will help any women skier make the most of her time on the mountain. Rossignol's progressive sidecut, innovative core, and air tips offer plenty of great features that make each run stable, fluid and fun. If you're ready to move up to the next level of skiing, the Experience 80W maybe your next ski.
- SKILL LEVEL- These should not be your first pair of skis unless you've been renting for many years and can handle blue runs with confidence. Designed for intermediate to advanced level skiers who spend most their time skiing groomed slopes. A good balance for groomed and occasioanl ungroomed skiing.
- SPECS- Most women don't care about the specs. They just care the ski does what it should. But for those interested in the specs, here they are; 123 x 80 x 113 with a 15m turning radius.
- CONSTRUCTION- A High Density (HD) Core is balances high-definition power, dampness, stability, and drive with the lively, dynamic mobility for mixed snow conditions and changing terrain. Then Rossignol added LCT (Line Control Technology). This is a patented new construction that harnesses power and energy, yet still delivers fluid stability in all snow conditions. It features a central "Power Rail" integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
- MORE CONSTRUCTION- Rossignol uses Air Tip VAS, an all-new blend of Rossignol innovation. Air Tip VAS lightens swing weight and absorbs initial impacts, delivering pure snow contact and control. The integrated VAS dampener filters terrain shocks, calming and stabilizing the ski for concentrated energy and cleaner power transfer. A Carbon Insert adds to response.
- SIDECUT- Rossignol developed Progressive Sidecut to improve grip while increasing low speed handling by extending the sidecut far into the tip. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement and release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
- ROCKER- All Terrain Rocker offers tip and tail rocker for ease of turning on groomed and ungroomed soft snow. Traditional camber through 70% of the ski retains the power, energy, and edge grip for performance.
- AIR TIP TECHNOLOGY- We think this is huge! A patented technology that is exclusive to Rossignol. As much material has been removed to lighten the tip of the skis without affecting performnace. This reduces the overall ski's weight and has redistributed the center of gravity is closer to the middle of the ski, concentrating power under the skier's feet. Don't underestimate this feature. This really makes the skis feel lighter on the slopes.
- THE BINDINGS- The Look Xpress W 11 are easy to step into, offer a 3-11 DIN range, uses a monoblock design and the use of composite materials that result in a total weight saving of 700 g per system. But it's the toe piece we like. It releases right and left like others, but also releases at an upward right or left angle for twisting falls. Bindings do not come installed. Do not attempt to install yourself. Please take to a certified technician.
- COLOR- A deep purple.
- WARRANTY- 1 year.