As a ski or snowboard enthusiast, you know you don’t want bulk. That’s why we designed these ¾ bottoms specifically to be worn with ski or snowboard boots.
IDEAL SEASONS: Fall Winter
RECOMMENDED ACTIVITIES: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
LAYER TYPE: Base Layer, Mid Layer
FABRIC: 100% Australian Merino Wool, 230 g/m2 Interlock Knit, 18.5 Micron Fibers, UPF Rating 50+
GARMENT WEIGHT: Size Large = 10.4 oz. (295 grams)
230 g/m2 Interlock Knit | 100 % 18.5 Micron Merino Wool | UPF Rating 50+
Versatile and comfortable, our Merino Wool will always have your back. Designed as a three-season garment, our Mid-weight works great as either a base or mid layer.
Our Midweight styles have all the same natural qualities as our Lightweight Merino Wool, with greater insulation. Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing is perfect as a base layer for a day on the slopes or as an emergency pullover when a cold front rolls in just before you summit.
Machine Wash. Tumble Dry.
Total Easy Care (TEC) Merino apparel is designed for today's busy lifestyle. Total Easy Care Merino garments are all machine-washable, and are suitable for tumble drying. Even after frequent laundering they retain an 'as new' appearance. They won't shrink, lose their shape, fade or color-bleed. They remain soft and comfortable for the life of the garment. Click here to learn more about caring for your Minus33 Merino Wool.
Washing and Drying Instructions
- Turn Inside Out
- Wash with like colors
- Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle with a mild or wool-specific detergent
- Tumble dry low heat
- Store your wool in an airtight container when not in use
- Do not use a fabric softener - our wools are super soft already. Fabric softener coats the wool in chemicals that inhibit wool's natural wicking and thermal properties!
- Do not use detergents that contain bleach
- Do NOT use Bleach of any kind - Bleach destroys wool!
|TECUMSEH SIZE CHART|
|LEARN MORE ABOUT MINUS33 SIZING AND FIT|