The MET Manta MIPS defines the MET aesthetic with its highly contemporary design and aerodynamic engineering. Featuring the MIPS-C2 rotational management system, the MET Manta MIPS is able to slide in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion. MIPS is a brain protection system—engineered to add at least 10% extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS. The Fidlock magnetic buckle makes it easier and faster to fasten the helmet.
Despite being primarily an aero helmet it is also well ventilated. We've engineered the internal shape to channel the air, while MET's signature NACA Vent works in synergy with the specially positioned exhaust ensuring a constant airflow through the helmet, without catching the wind and creating drag.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS C2 rotational management system is engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° head belt, and vertical and occipital adjustments offer a customized fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider maximize aerodynamic and comfort
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
- 15 vents are internally engineered with an air channeling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglasses ports securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- Reflective rear stickers
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
- Small/Medium = 52 – 56cm
- Medium/Large = 56 – 58cm
- Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
|Small||52 – 56cm||230g|
|Medium||56 – 58cm||250g|
|Large||58 – 61cm||270g|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CE; AS/NZS; US
|Red Metallic/Glossy / Small||08015190278032||3HM133US00SRO1||MET40493653L|