G3’S TOUGHEST ADJUSTABLE TWO-PIECE POLE
Our toughest adjustable ski touring pole, the Via is a true work horse. It boasts the same features as the Via Carbon, but with a lightweight and durable 7075 Aluminum upper and lower shaft.
- Grip It & Rip It - Ergonomic dual density plastic grip shaped for comfort & precision.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
Short Min Length: 95cm
Short Max Length: 125cm
Short Weight: 265G / 9.3OZ
Long Min Lenth: 115cm
Long Max Length: 145cm
Long Weight: 309G / 10.9OZ