These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
• Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Increases stability and control when not clipped in • Protects binding mechanism against impacts • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's Saint Flat Pedals are the ultimate platforms for downhill domination, proven at the World Cup-level and ridden by the pros. The platforms feature a concave surface and 18 replaceable pins per pedal. The length of the pins is customizable so you can dial in how much traction you need on your runs, and the cut-aways on the pedals clear mud easily. Saint parts are renowned for their durability, and the pedals are no exception. These pedals have burly axles and rock solid platforms so you can go big, huck to flat, and pedal away smiling.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
WHAT IS IT? A lightweight, full-carbon mountain stem optimized for the modern mountain bike geometry and ride style. WHO IS IT FOR? Mountain bikers looking to optimize their cockpit by saving weight and improving on-trail ride characteristics WHY DID WE MAKE IT? We’ve wanted this product for years. We’ve scrapped more prototypes of the ENVE Mountain Stem than any other product in ENVE history. Why? Because we have high performance expectations of this product and it had to be just right. We believed we could create a sub 100 gram carbon fiber stem capable of addressing all mountain applications and we’re proud to say that we've done it.
WHAT IS IT? The signature handlebar of Downhill World Champion Greg Minnaar WHO IS IT FOR? Greg Minnaar obviously... and anyone else that strives to ride like he does WHY DID WE MAKE IT? When World Champion Greg Minnaar mentioned that he wouldn't mind a handlebar that was 8mm wider than the standard ENVE DH handlebar he didn't think we would actually make one for him. However, designing, prototyping, and manufacturing rims and components under one roof in Ogden, UT means requests like this can actually be realized in a timely manner. We delivered his custom bar to him a few weeks later and he rides it to this day.
Whether you're an XC hammer or an all-mountain ripper, ENVE's Riser Bar is ready. Crafted from carbon for minimal weight and maximum stiffness, it measures in at 740mm wide for enhanced cornering leverage and control. And, it's an ENVE, so you can set it, shred it and forget it.
When you want to get your front end low, give ENVE and their Sweep Bar a go. Crafted from carbon for minimal weight and maximum stiffness, this flat bar measures in at 740mm wide for enhanced climbing leverage and cornering control. And, it's an ENVE, so you can set it, shred it and forget it.
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb Stealth dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever and drop your saddle 100mm to 150mm of infinitely adjustable travel without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. This Reverb Stealth w/Connectamajig makes installing and removing the post easier and quicker.
Niner's YAWYD (You Are What You Drink) Top Cap gives you a little extra motivation to reach the top of that long fire road climb. The patented design lets you affix a bottle cap from your favorite beverage for just a little extra attitude on your trusty rig.
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
The 6th Generation in the evolution of SPANK Industries' race proven SPIKE handlebar, the SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ delivers World Cup tuned geometries, an increased length of 800mm, and Spank's proprietary impulse and fatigue damping technology. Vibrocore™ bars are injected with a closed cell, low density core, which reduces the high frequency vibrations that lead to hand-arm numbness and fatigue, or Arm-pump. At the same time Vibrocore™ reinforces the structure of the bar internally, increasing ultimate strength, fatigue life, and stiffness, meaning stronger, safer, longer lasting bars with enhanced performance characteristics. By reducing the vibrational energy that transmitted through your SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ handlebars to your hands, the rider is left with bar that feels incredibly strong and rigid, while also reducing vibrational fatigue and discomfort. Developed with World Cup DH UR Team racers, Mick and Tracey Hannah, the SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ bars have been shown to also improve the rider's sensitivity and tactile response, by eliminating the "white noise" vibrations that dull senses. - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Clamp: 31.8mm - Rise: 15 / 30 / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable from 740-800mm) - Geometry: 4°Up / 8°Back - Weight: ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen-Anodized Finish with Decals - Technologies: Vibrocore™ Vibration Damping Core Dual XGT Tapers with Impact Ends CNC Bending
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
The Variant saddle is a truly unique product that takes seat customization and overall comfort to a new level. The Variant 2 comes with five compression inserts that are user-adjustable allowing the saddles to flex at varying rates. Based on your preference, you can fine tune the Variant; making it the most customizable saddle on the market. Features: - MTB Comfort - Adjustable Flex Base - Pressure Eliminating Channel - Quick Change System - Race Foam Construction - Rails: Stainless Steel - Cover: Waterproof, Anti-Microbial Microfiber Specs: - Length: 272mm - Width: 145mm, 155mm - Weight: 200 Grams
Unleash your inner Spartan warrior with a Spartan series performance saddle. - Sport Design - Rails: Chromoly - Dual Density Base - Deep Groove Design - Cover: Soft Feel Microfiber
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
Unleash your inner Spartan warrior with a Spartan series performance saddle. - Sport Design - Rails: Chromoly - Dual Density Base - Deep Groove Design - Cover: Soft Feel Microfiber - Length: 280mm - Width: 145mm, 155mm - Weight: 307 Grams
Page 1 of 1